It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Holiday music is on the radio (and on our own curated playlist). Houses and streets twinkle with lights. Wreaths adorn every door in town. Cars are loaded down with Firs, Pines, and Spruces. And, soon your home will be filled with family, friends and food.
With all of this Holiday buzz comes a laundry list of things to do in order to get your home ready. But don’t worry, we’ve compiled a list of resources to help you prepare!
1. The Spruce: Some of our favorite memories are making Christmas decorations as kids. Get the whole family involved with these decorating ideas that are simple and fun for your children.
2. HGTV: Make your home feel more festive with these Christmas tree themes, glittering fireplace mantels, cheery wreaths, and more seasonal decor ideas.
3. Country Living: From mantels to Christmas trees and everything in between, here are countless ways to deck the halls and make your home the merriest on the block.
1. All Recipes: From cookies to decorate to Christmas dinner ideas and party traditions like pudding and cake, here you’ll see top recipes, plus videos and tips from home cooks like you.
2. Cooking Channel: Whether you’re planning a cocktail party, hosting Christmas dinner, or baking dozens of desserts and giftable treats, the Cooking Channel has the recipes, party tips, how-tos and decorating ideas to help you spread the cheer (and cheers).
3. BRIT + CO: Are you hosting Christmas lunch/dinner at your house this year? Don’t sweat, the Brit +Co team has the details on the perfect meal from appetizers through dessert.
1. DIY Network: From cleaning to adding a Holiday scent to your rooms, these eight tips will help you get your home ready for guests.
2. Better Homes & Gardens: Make your home feel cozier and with less stress this holiday season by seeking help with these home projects.
3. Angie’s List: The experts at Angie’s list get you ready for guests with these doable home improvement and remodeling projects.
We hope these helpful resources will help take the stress out of hosting this holiday season!
Contact a Gardner Realtor to learn more about making Real Estate a part of your wealth plan and creating the life you love!